I can't copy and paste text from The Newsletter Newsletter Content Web page into MS Publisher.
I can't copy and paste text from The Newsletter Newsletter Content Web page into MS Publisher. When trying, I get a box surrounding the text that is too complicated to clean up. I can paste it into Word and then copy and paste it from Word into Publisher.
1. Open the Content Web page and a Publisher document so that they're next to each other on your screen. They can overlap if needed, but you need to be able to see at least part of each program.
2. Place a text box on your Publisher page.
3. On the Web page, highlight the text you want.
4. Left-click on the text and, while holding the mouse button down, drag the text from the Web page over to the Publisher text box. You won't actually see the text move, but you should see an arrow with a plus sign when your cursor is on the Publisher page.
5. When you release the mouse button, the text should be inside your text box.
This method uses a few extra steps:
- Open the Notepad program from your PC's Start menu.
- Copy the text from the Web site and paste it into Notepad. That will take out all the Web page's table formatting.
- Next, copy the text from Notepad and paste it into Publisher.